Monday, June 2, 2008

Blogback Mountain



Possibly my favorite sentence ever blogged: Pulling one of these off when you're the height of a great dane is about as likely as nationalized health care.

I want Agathe's wardrobe life. She eats lunch outside and has a pet pig, for god's sake.

Tricia asks the tough question: Why do we wear what we wear?

This post incorporates my three favorite things: sandwiches. sustainability. and Todd Oldham.

Meg has a great tip for making new friends--darn tootin'!

Some douchebag called our dear Queen Marie a beaver. Or perhaps he was not a douchebag, but a perfect gentleman simply comparing her to Woodrow?

I have the best eyebrows in America--that's a fact, because one person told me two years ago. And now I may have to nominate Gala as having the best eyebrows in Australia.

Hyena In Petticoats=Awesome blog title, even awesomer blog.

Maybe this is the real reason for seasonal depression?


No comments: