Thursday, April 17, 2008

True Blue



I'm putting myself on a very heavily controlled trouser-wearing diet - as in, a few more trouser wearing days in my outfit schedule isn't going to hurt me and will do me good...much like the . Mind you, I'm sticking to the tried and tested - no new fandangled trouser labels and fits that migh confuse the brain and make me want to scoop out my eyeballs in frustration. So far, Jens Laugesen trousers do it for me on the upper end of the trew scale. Then on the cheaper end, we have Uniqlo skinnies on which I can eternally rely on their size 8's to not be too long and to have the right amount of skinniness. For SS08 they come in a few ice cream shades as well as sticking to the brights formula.



However, it's their THREE (yes, three...) shades of blue all of which I'm aiming to acquire for self-imposed trouser wearing-diet (I'm thinking a dear Brazillian commentor of mine will be dying to pipe up with 'But Susie, you need to go on a diet, PERIOD!'...) during the summer months of June-Aug. There is something about these middling shades of denim that are on their way to transforming into chambray, that is very appealing. It takes these easy-on-the-eye shades of blue to ease me into the trews so bear with me.



Uniqlojeans



No comments: